Thursday, July 24, 2014

SAN JOSÉ, COSTA RICA: DAY 4, JADE MUSEUM

Today I visited the Jade Museum, and I want to tell you something that few know, this museum was conceptualized, designed and executed by Mexican companies. I am pleased I saw that the museum has been welcomed by the locals and tourists. I give it the highest recommendation possible. Do yourself a favor and visit!

Hoy visité el Museo del Jade, y quiero contarles algo que pocos saben sobre este museo, este museo fue conceptualizado, diseñado y ejecutado orgullosamente por empresas mexicanas. Me da mucho gusto he visto que el museo ha sido del agrado de los locales y turistas. Ojalá lo puedan visitar.


 








I was wearing

Zara shirt
Zara Leggings
Burberry Rain Boots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...