Thursday, July 17, 2014

Review: Lush - Mint julips Lip Scrub


I love this scrub! The smell first of all is amazing.Tastes great and leaves my lips super soft and gets rid of all that gross dry peeling skin on them.  Have I mentioned that the smell of this product is to die for? And I never have to worry about my lips during the day without putting anything else on (lip balms in winter are greatly appreciated by my lips though). BUT, sometimes the humidity gets inside the jar and makes the product a bit more soggy than ideal. But overall, I find it hard to go a day without this. The little jar is extremely travel-friendly as well.
Great product, but completely and wholly overpriced for what it is. I would try to make this at home before I bought it again

Me encanta este exfoliante! El olor en primer lugar es increíble Sabe delicioso y deja los labios súper suaves y se deshace toda la piel seca. De nuevo, ¿He mencionado que el olor de este producto es para morirse? Con esto,  nunca tengo que preocuparme por mis labios durante el día, no necesito ponerme nada más  (aunque los bálsamos labiales en invierno son muy apreciados, la verdad). Sin embargo, no todo es tan increíble, a veces la humedad se mete dentro del envase  y hace que el producto se vuelva  más húmedo de lo ideal. Pero en general, me parece que es difícil pasar un día sin tener la opción de exfoliarse con esta pequeña maravilla. El envase está muy apto para viajes también. Gran producto, pero me parece algo caro para lo que es. Me gustaría tratar de hacerlo en casa antes de comprarlo de nuevo. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...