Tuesday, January 27, 2015

ABOUT THE PRESSURE TO BE PRETTY AND MELANIE GAYDOS INTERVIEW

Sometimes I feel ugly, like every girl in the world.
Sometimes I feel insecure, like every girl in the world
Fashion industry can be cruel sometimes
But you know, If you don´t feel nice in your own skin, you will miss the cool part of fashion industry
Because when you dress and undress yourself you have a choice:
Feel bad because you are not tall or slender or “pretty” enough or enjoy that bag, those shoes, and being very grateful because all the blessing that you have.
So, I dont want to bore you, I just want you to watch this interview and think how blessed you are.
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdvaTzWvbPA]
My favorite quotes from this interview
"You think you're body is a good place to be?"
-"Is a good place to be because is the only place you can be"
"When do you feel the most vulnerable?"
"When I'm in love...or when I'm with someone I really care about".
We're all mirrors and I think people tend to, you know, reflect their own bullshit, so I have to remember that if there is anyone says something to me or judge me in a certain way, it's just a reflection of their own issues..whatever they're dealing with"
"I've thought about what life would be like without a cleft palate and maybe live life with a full head of hair and..I think I would be really boring. I think it would not be very exciting, not to imply that your lives are unexciting. I don't know, even though I've been through a lot, they're my experiences. And, I like where everything has brought me today. I like where I am"
ESPAÑOL
A veces me siento fea, al igual que todas las niñas en el mundo.
A veces me siento insegura, al igual que todas las chicas del mundo
La Industria de la moda puede ser cruel a veces
Pero, sabes, si no te sientes bien en su propia piel, te perderás la parte buena de la industria de la moda
Porque cuando te vistes y te desvistes tienes 2 opciones:
Sentirte mal porque no eres lo suficientemente alt@ o delgad@ o "guap@ o disfrutar  de esa bolsa, esos zapatos, y estar muy agradecid@ porque toda la bendiciones que tienes.
En fin, yono te quiero aburrir, sólo quiero que mires  esta entrevista y que te des cuenta de lo afortunad@ que eres.
[youtube = http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v = sdvaTzWvbPA]
Mis citas favoritas de esta entrevista
"¿Crees que eres el cuerpo es un buen lugar para estar?"
- "¿Es un buen lugar para estar, porque es el único lugar donde puede ser"
"Cuando te sientes a los más vulnerables?"
"Cuando enamorada... o cuando estoy con alguien que realmente me importa".
Todos somos espejos y creo que la gente tiende a, ya sabes, a reflejar su propia mierda, así que tengo que recordar que si hay alguien dice algo a mí o me juzgará en cierta manera, es sólo un reflejo de sus propios problemas … o lo que sea que con lo que estén lidiando "
"He pensado en lo que sería la vida sin un paladar hendido y con la cabeza llena de pelo… creo que sería muy aburrido. Creo que no sería muy emocionante, no quiere decir que las vidas de ustedes no sean interesantes. No sé, aunque he pasado por muchas cosas, son mis experiencias. Y, me gusta todo lo que me ha traído hasta hoy. Me gusta donde estoy. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...