Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Sleeping Beauty!!


I have a secret I want to tell you:  My husband call me The Sleeping Beauty!! Yes I love to sleep.  I could be a professional sleeper.  LOL I have this need to sleep.  My blanket and pillow are so comforting.  I have been doing this my whole life.  When I say sleep I'm talking anywhere from 9 to 10 hours a day.  No it's not depression. However A few years ago, I had a terrible time sleeping and getting up. I was eventually able to overcome that problem and now have a way to get a good night’s sleep anytime. I need to get back in the habit I enjoy. Some of you may be wondering what about fashion? Well every woman deserves to look and feel beautiful! Even when they are sleeping,so get a beautiful pj´s, braid your hair and sweet dreams!! 










T-Shirt: Zara
Eye Cream  The Eye Concentrate La Mer


xoALG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...